TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the official website of New England Disabled Sports, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in Lincoln, NH. New England Disabled Sports’ online properties are comprised of, but not limited to, all pages found under nedisabledsports.org.
- Use of Service You agree not to use the Service for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. b. You will not interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or access it using automated methods. c. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold New England Disabled Sports harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
- User Content Any content you submit, post, or display on the Service (“User Content”) is subject to our review. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content that violates these Terms or is deemed inappropriate. b. By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it for any purpose. You acknowledge that you own whatever material you submit, and use of your Submission by New England Disabled Sports will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- Intellectual Property All content provided on the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. b. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on our content without our explicit permission.
- Termination These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of all New England Disabled Sports Websites and destroying all Contents obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. Your access to any and all New England Disabled Sports sites may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the New England Disabled Sports site and destroy all Contents obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided “as is” and “as available.” We do not make any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant applicable law, regarding the accuracy, reliability, availability, or otherwise of the Service. You use the Service at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any New England Disabled Sports site or a site that is linked to this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence], or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- Links to Other Websites and Services This site may be linked to other sites and services that are not maintained by New England Disabled Sports. New England Disabled Sports is not responsible for the content of those sites. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed on or otherwise linked to a New England Disabled Sports site. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by New England Disabled Sports. New England Disabled Sports makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. Please exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While New England Disabled Sports strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk. We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to any New England Disabled Sports site.
- Jurisdictional Issues This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references to programs, products, and services that are not available in your country, state, or particular location. These references do not imply that the New England Disabled Sports intend to announce or provide programs, products, or services in your country, state, or particular location.
Unless otherwise specified, the Contents on any New England Disabled Sports site are presented solely for these purposes of promoting programs, products, services, and other content available in the United States and its territories, possessions, and protectorates. Those who choose to access a New England Disabled Sports site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Changes to Terms We may update these Terms from time to time. The updated Terms will be posted on this page, and your continued use of the Service after the changes are made constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site shall be filed only in the federal courts located in Maryland. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site.
New England Disabled Sports can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
HOW TO CONTACT US
New England Disabled Sports
PO Box 26
Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: (603) 745-9333
You can email us at [email protected] with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting our site.
Last Update Date: August 31, 2023